Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Interview Day 18: Get Lathered Soap Company

Name: Rhonda Frye
Business Name: Get Lathered Soap Company
Location: Indianapolis

What do you make? Handcrafted soaps, lip balms, solid shampoos & conditioners

How did you learn your art/craft? Initially I taught myself using books. Later I found online groups that offered information and fabulous camaraderie.

Where do you get your inspiration from? My inspiration first and foremost is using my science background to formulate exceptional products. Secondarily, I find artistic inspiration everywhere in nature--even in food

Do you have a "real world" job? Yep--- I'm a pharmacist

Your five favorite things: my family, soapmaking, wine, food, my dog

Who are your favorite artists/crafters? Nicole of Accessoire.etsy.com, Megan of SpiceofLifeDesigns.etsy.com

Where can we find you? 
 http://www.getlathered.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment