Friday, March 19, 2010

Interview Day 13

Name: Kate Loar

Business Name: oh, come on!
Location: Indianapolis, IN

What do you make? Knit goods and sewn odds & ends. I have also began to dabble in the craftiness of paper.

How did you learn your art/craft? My lovely grandmother, Jeanette, taught me to sew when I was just a little one. After years of being without a sewing machine, a friend bought me one for Christmas & I've been sewing ever since. As for knitting, my dear friend Theresa spent a few strenuous hours teaching me one day, and I kinda just took it from there.

Where do you get your inspiration from? Craft stores, thrift stores, color, and all the crazy amazing people that I know.

Do you have a "real world" job? I'm transitioning in to a new job as we speak, so yes - I'm thoroughly invested in helping people live a healthy life with natural foods and nutritional supplements.

Your five favorite things: My smelly puppies, my amazingly talented boyfriend, craftings, making all kinds of foods, and lemuria.

Who are your favorite artists/crafters? mamus!, lori brown, sleepy king, natalie dee, q.d. patooties (as of current)

Where can we find you? ohcomeon.etsy.com // oohcomeon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment