Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interview Day 11

Today's interview is with Stinky Bomb Soap! Hope you enjoy it.


Name: Megan Green
Business Name: Stinkybomb Soap
Location: Columbus, OH

What do you make? Iconic and ironic soap in the shape of hand grenades, cassette tapes, digital cameras and baby doll heads.

How did you learn your art/craft? My husband is a mold maker by day and puts his knowledge to good use making all our molds. I have been a craft dabbler for years.

Where do you get your inspiration from? Our friends, family, pop culture

Do you have a "real world" job? Proffesional diaper changer by day

Your five favorite things: my family, my cell phone, computer, my car keys and lip balm

Who are your favorite artists/crafters? all the crafty minded ladies in Columbus who enjoy laughs over drinks

Where can we find you?

Stinkybomb Soap
Rob and Megan Green
P.O Box 06020
Columbus, Oh 43206


No comments:

Post a Comment